Giving to TAMIU
Your gift to TAMIU is an investment that pays extraordinary academic and societal dividends. The majority of our students are first generation college bound and cannot afford the dream of a college degree without financial aid and scholarships. To help them, we must rely on private philanthropy – the generosity of alumni, individuals and local businesses like you who support TAMIU with donations.
Your gift to TAMIU makes a difference in the lives of those around us, whether it’s in the classroom, the performance hall, the laboratory, or on the playing field.
- ALL4TAMIU, our annual fund is the cornerstone of philanthropy at TAMIU. It benefits our students right away by providing immediate support to our area of greatest need. If you are able to make just one gift consider making it to ALL4TAMIU. Click here to make your gift!
- Endowments generate a continual source of revenue for scholarships, professorships and other specific programs.
- Planned giving and bequest turn your values into legacies for learning at TAMIU.
- Sponsorships provide an opportunity to partner with University and help underwrite a variety of special events on campus.
- We always welcome other ways of supporting TAMIU. Volunteering your time and getting involved with your Alumni Association provide great opportunities for personal and professional networking while deepening your connections to the University.
Ready to contribute?
Office of the Vice President for Institutional Advancement
TEL 956.326.GIVE (4483) • FAX 956.326.2174
5201 University Boulevard, KL 261
Laredo, Texas 78041-1900