A. R. Sanchez, Jr. School of Business
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Resource Centers
- Contact Us
The mission of the A.R. Sanchez, Jr. School of Business is to provide high-quality professional and internationalized education to undergraduate, masters-level, and doctoral students.
To accomplish this mission, we:
- Deliver quality education to students increasing their analytical reasoning, ethics, communication, and leadership skills
- Support faculty for research, teaching, and service
- Encourage a culture of continuous improvement
We serve the Texas border region, the state of Texas, national, and international communities.
* Approved by Faculty vote on April 2, 2009
* Reaffirmed by Faculty vote on February 19, 2010
O u r V i s i o n
The A. R. Sanchez, Jr. School of Business aspires to be The International School of Business where students are provided with an excellent international educational experience, we produce high quality research, and we are looked upon as the preferred academic partner to work with business and government leaders in Texas, the Border Region, and the Western Hemisphere in addressing important global economic issues.
O u r C o r e V a l u e s
- Value Driven Inspired by our cultural and organizational values, including integrity, diversity, and collegiality.
- Academic Excellence High quality academic programs, research, teaching, and service.
- Leadership Influencing people and organizations to be agents of change for the betterment of others.
- Openness - Transparency in all decision-making processes and in all dealings with our stakeholders.
- Respect Acknowledging and valuing the qualities, thoughts, and opinions of others.
See our strategic goals