Program for International Nonprofit Excellence
- June 18, 2013 - Grant Writing Tools Seminar
A Grant Writing Tools seminar designed to write and review succint sentences, adjectives, and verbs.
- July 16, 2013 - Grant Writing Tools Seminar II: Editing
The second part of the Grant Writing Tools Seminar focusing on editing your proposal.
- August 8-9, 2013 - Nonprofit Summer Institute
A two-day seminar with Dr. Robert Penna, author of the book The Nonprofit Outcomes Toolbox: A Complete Guide to Program Effectiveness, Performance Measurement, and Results. This complex and difficult training has been expertly crafted by Dr. Penna so non-profit administrators and managers can integrate the practice into their day to day management styles with simple and focused steps. This seminar is not about inputs and outputs for non-profits; it concentrates on long-term outcomes.
- January 16, 2014 - Retreat and Workshop
This was a special event* created for a nonprofit organization that was looking for specific topics for their board members and staff.
* Please contact us if you would like a special workshop made specifically for your organization's needs.
For additional information contact us at:
Texas A&M International University
5201 University Boulevard
Student Center 118
Laredo, TX 78041
Office Hours: Mon. - Fri., 8 am - 5 pm
Become our fan!