TAMIU Debit Card
WHO IS HIGHER ONE?
Texas A&M International University has partnered with Higher One to deliver your financial aid refund. We are committed to delivering 100% of you refund at no
cost, providing students with clear choices and offering great customer service.
HOW WILL I GET MY CARD/GREEN ENVELOPE?
You will receive your TAMIU Debit card in the mail at your primary address on file with Texas A&M International University. Make sure your address is up-to-date
and look for the bright green envelope.
You can check the status of your card at www.TAMIUDebitCard.com. Click “Where’s My Card?”under the “Get Started” box.
(TIP: Make sure and always have the most up to date addresses and phone numbers with the University. You may login to UCONNECT at uconnect.tamiu.edu to update this information.)
- Go to the "My Business" tab.
- Click any of the links under "Registration Tools" for example "Registration Status".
- Go to the "Personal Information" tab.
- Click on the "Update Addresses and Phones" link.
Or visit the Registrar's Office located in the ZSC room 121.
Now comes the exciting part, activating your TAMIU Debit Card! Visit www.TAMIUDebitCard.com and click the "Get Started" green box enter your 16 digit card number and continue with the process to choose your refund preference.
Same business day deposit to a OneAccount. Money deposited to the account the same business day funds are released by the University to Higher One.
- No monthly fee for students or $100 or more in direct deposit; otherwise $3.95
- No minimum balance requirements
- Fast and easy ways to make deposits
- Free mobile deposit technologies and text alerts you can use on-the-go, from anywhere
- Natitionwide surcharge free ATM's -Get Cash On-Campus at any of the two Higher One ATM locations, University Village Dorms Main Lobby and ZSC 1st floor (under the staircase). Off-Campus at (LCC Downtown Campus Kazen Center or LCC South Campus Billy Hall Center).
Deposit to another bank account. Money in two to three business days.
- Sends your funds to your own savings or checking account with another US bank.
- Funds are transferred between 2 to 3 business days after the refund disbursement is released.
- Requirements: name of your bank, account number, and routing number.
Please feel free to view this informational video Higher One Orientation Presentation which explains how the debit card would best work for you.
For any additional information on the TAMIU Debit Card please visit us at Card Services. We are located in the ZSC room 131.
Our office hours are:
Monday and Tuesday from 8:00am to 5:00pm
Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00am to 7:00pm
Friday from 8:00am to 3:00pm
Our Summer hours are:
Monday thru Thursday from 8:00am to 6:00pm
Friday 8:00am to 12:00pm
You may also contact us at 956-326-2877 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on .
You may contact Higherone at www.higherone.com or by calling 1-866-663-4949.