From left to right: Jessica Resendez, Maria Medrano, Anale Dovalina, Lupita Osoria, and Nancy Gutierrez, Fall and Spring 2013
Sophomore mentors are here to help all sophomore students with the following services:
- Early Registration
- Course Scheduling
- Academic Guidance
- Provide Referrals to TAMIU Student Support Services
Mentors are located at the Advising and Mentoring Center at ZSC 222.
SOPHOMORES GET INVOLVED!
Sophomore Leaders Involved in Change (SLIiC) invites students that have 30-59 completed hours to be a part of this organization aimed and developing solutions to local, regional, national and international problems. The program will culminate in group project completions and presentations to the local community.
- Gain personal competencies
- Develop a sense of personal leadership identity
- Build communication and problem-solving skills
- Expand their knowledge of the social change model
Outreach & Retention Specialist: Sophomore Success